When you browse our site, you are required to provide us with personal data. We thank you for your trust and would like to inform you here about the use of your data and your rights. The person in charge of processing personal data is the company Château Siran, whose contact details can be found in the legal notice.
“Cookies”: means a text file stored in a User’s terminal that is used to store information about the User;
“Personal Data”: means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an “identifiable natural person” is deemed to be a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier, such as a name, an identification number (such as cookies or IP address), location data, an online identifier, or to one or more elements specific to his or her physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity.
“Partners”: refers to the various service providers, whether for processing your orders, product delivery, after-sales service, technological services, advertising, social networks, etc.;
“Personal Data Regulations”: means together the European Regulation n° 2016-679 of 27 April 2016 relating to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data (hereinafter the “PDSR”) and local laws relating to the protection of personal data (in France: in particular Law n° 78-17 of 6 January 1978 relating to data processing, data files and liberties as amended);
“Site”: refers to the website accessible at the URL address http:// chateausiran.com;
“You”, “Your” or “User”: indicates i) the visitor of the Château Siran Site, i.e. the person browsing the Site without having created a customer account or having placed an order, ii) the prospect of Château Siran, i.e. the person having created a customer account but not having yet ordered products and iii) the customer of Château Siran, i.e. the person having placed an order via the Site.
- Purposes of collection and processing of personal data
PURPOSES OF PROCESSING
LEGAL BASIS OF THE PROCESSING
Customer relationship management and product order management:
– Carry out operations relating to our commercial relationship, i.e. concerning orders, transport, deliveries, payment, invoices, accounting, follow-up of the “customer relationship”, such as carrying out satisfaction surveys, managing complaints and after-sales service, etc;
The legal basis of this processing is, as the case may be, the legitimate interest of Château Siran or the execution of the contract with the person concerned.
Management of marketing actions and commercial prospecting:
– You propose Château Siran offers according to your choices;
– Personalize our Site and our offers, according to your preferences noted and/or declared including from your personal account and your needs;
– To personalize our communication to your attention, in particular by information e-mails, according to your preferences noted and/or declared, your needs and your choices;
– Develop commercial statistics; analysis and marketing tools (including classification, score, etc…)
The legal basis of this processing is, according to the case, the legitimate interest of Château Siran, the execution of the contract with the person concerned or the consent of the person concerned (in particular for the sending of commercial offers by email to visitors and prospects).
Management of the requests to exercise the rights and the complaints of the visitors, prospects and customers:
– Managing requests to exercise the rights referred to in Article 7 below;
– Manage any complaints and/or disputes;
– Manage your comments and customer opinions on the Site and/or on the web pages that we publish and host on social networks.
The legal basis of this processing is, according to the case, the legal obligation of Château Siran, the legitimate interest of Château Siran or the execution of the contract with the person concerned.
- Collected personal data
All the information that you may have provided to us during your visits to our Site and/or the placing of your orders is strictly confidential. This information is necessary for the purpose of processing them, such as the management of your orders as well as the commercial relations that we maintain with you.
We collect the personal data that you voluntarily declare to us when creating your personal account, namely: your name, first name, date of birth, gender, e-mail address.
We also collect and process the following personal data:
– The following data relating to the follow-up of your commercial relationship with our company: products ordered, quantity, amount, periodicity, delivery and/or billing address(es), telephone number, digicode, as well as any other relevant information on the delivery (tracking number, shipment status, etc…) purchase history, return of products correspondence and/or telephone exchanges with you and our after-sales service, customer exchanges and comments, person(s) in charge of customer relations, etc…
– The data necessary to i) carry out loyalty, prospecting and promotional actions, ii) data relating to your contributions (opinions on products contained or the Site).
The collection and processing of this personal data on the Site is mainly intended to enable the management of your orders. The collection and transmission of certain personal data is mandatory, and others are optional, and indicated as such in the collection forms available on the Site.
In addition, we also collect and process personal data relating to your browsing and behaviour on the Site: your IP address, the pages visited, etc.
- The recipients of your personal data
The recipients of your personal data collected on our site are in the first place the persons duly authorized within Château Siran for the treatment of your orders and the management of the customer relationship.
– Our providers of means of payment or payment security;
– Our delivery service providers and carriers;
– Our IT service providers;
– Our service provider specialising in the collection and processing of Customer notices;
– Our service provider specialized in the management of abandoned shopping carts;
– Our service provider allowing to record in video the navigation of the customers on the Site in order to keep the history of the anomalies and bugs in case of complaint made by customers;
– Our affiliation partners;
– Our partner for programmatic advertising;
– Our provider used for the virtual online support;
– Our partners for sending promotional emails and promotions on our Site;
– Our retargeting advertising partners;
– Social networks;
– Traffic and navigation analysis tools.
Lastly, Château Siran can be brought to transmit your data to third parties when it receives the request of a legal authority or any administrative authority authorized by the law requesting the communication of this information in accordance with the legal provisions in force.
- Data retention
– Visitor and Prospect Data: The data of the prospects are kept in current archives (i.e. accessible in a current way by the concerned services of Château Siran) during 3 years as from the last contact of the prospect.
Is considered as a “contact”, the fact of connecting to his customer account, of consulting a product card, of adding a product to the basket, of searching a product on the Site, of clicking on a link contained in the newsletter of Château Siran or in an email transmitted by Château Siran. At the end of this period of 3 years, Château Siran will be able to contact again the prospect in order to know if he/she wishes to continue to receive commercial solicitations. In the absence of positive and explicit answer of the prospect, the data are archived if necessary, in accordance with the provisions in force, and in particular those envisaged by the commercial code, the civil code and the code of consumption.
In any case, you can at any time revoke your consent and ask to unsubscribe from the Château Siran Newsletter by clicking on the link contained in the messages sent to you. In this case, your personal data will be destroyed within a maximum period of 1 month from your request to unsubscribe.
– Customer account data: The data of the customer accounts are preserved during the duration strictly necessary to the management of the commercial relation.
Beyond the duration of the commercial relationship with the customer, certain data may be archived in accordance with the provisions in force (in particular but not exclusively those provided for by the Commercial Code, the Civil Code and the Consumer Code).
Furthermore, customer data used for commercial prospecting purposes may be kept for a period of 8 years from, for example, the last purchase, the last contact from the customer or the request for deletion of the customer’s account.
At the end of this 8-year period, Château Siran may contact the customer again to find out if he/she wishes to continue to receive commercial solicitations. In the absence of a positive and explicit answer from the customer, the data are archived if necessary, in accordance with the provisions in force, and in particular those provided for by the commercial code, the civil code and the consumer code.
- Security precautions
Château Siran implements appropriate technical, organizational and physical security measures in order to protect the personal data processed against damage, loss, misappropriation, intrusion, disclosure, alteration or destruction or unauthorized access to such data, whether accidental or unlawful.
The computer systems of Château Siran are subject to physical and software protection in accordance with the state of the art and physical and electronic data backup procedures are implemented. The same level of protection is imposed by Château Siran to its subcontractors.
- Rights of the persons on the collected data
You have the right to request (i) access to and rectification of your data, (ii) restriction of the processing of your data or (iii) deletion of your data and (iv) to withdraw your consent to processing operations based on this legal basis.
You may exercise your right to object to processing operations carried out for commercial prospecting purposes. If you are concerned by canvassing by email, you can also modify or unsubscribe from the Newsletter by clicking on the hypertext link “Unsubscribe” present in each newsletter.
You can define guidelines for the storage, deletion and communication of your personal data after your death. These guidelines may be general or specific.
You may also request to exercise your right to portability, to the extent applicable, in order to receive personal data in an open and machine-readable format.
Finally, for any other claim, you have the right to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority (in France, the CNIL).
These rights can be exercised directly: by e-mail to the address indicated below in Communicating with Château Siran.
- Contact Château Siran
– by e-mail: by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
– by post: by writing to the following address: 13 avenue du comte JB de Lynch, 33460 Labarde
Château Siran is likely to use files “cookies” deposited in the computer of the visitors of its Internet site. Generally speaking, a “cookie” file stores information relating to the navigation of the visitor’s computer (pages viewed, time and date of consultation, time spent on the Website, etc.). These “cookies” do not allow us to identify visitors. In addition, these “cookies” aim at allowing Château Siran to collect information on the frequentation of the Internet Site of Château Siran and to establish statistics.
Château Siran makes a commitment to use the information obtained thanks to the installation of cookies only during the time necessary to the realization of the purposes indicated above.
The session cookies disappear when the visitor leaves the site of Château Siran while the permanent cookies remain on the terminal of the visitor until the visitor deletes them or, if necessary, until their end of life.
The parameter setting of the cookies is done thanks to your Internet browser.
These cookies may be deposited by different senders, namely by the webmaster of the site or by a third party company.
Access to or use of all or part of the services implies the visitor’s acceptance without restriction or reservation of these different technologies.
Château Siran uses the following Cookies/applications:
- Session cookies which record information during your navigation on the Site. These expire when you close your browser.
- Cookies of “WordPress” functionality allowing to personalize and improve your navigation on the Site. The data collected is kept for 1 year.
- Statistical analysis cookies (Google Analitics and Google Tag Manager): internet audience analysis tools enabling the Company to better understand the behaviour of the Website’s users. The cookies used make it possible to collect information and generate reports on the statistics of use of our website without individual users being personally identified by Google Analytics. The storage period of these cookies is 13 months.
- More information about Google Analytics can be found at: Google Analytics Privacy and Security Policy
- To disable Google Analytics: The browser add-on for Google Analytics opt-out
- Cookie-Agreed: This cookie helps to generate the special cookie warning banner and to save cookie consent choices. The retention period for these cookies is 13 months from the date of user consent.
- Third Party Cookies: When visiting our website, the following Third-Party Cookies may be installed by the server of a separate domain of our site:
- Facebook: to share website content on social networks
- LinkedIn: to share website content on social networks
- Instagram: to share website content on social networks
- Vimeo: to share website content on social networks
- TripAdvisor: to share website content on social networks
- Twitter: to share website content on social networks
All visitors have the right to oppose the registration of “cookies” by setting their Internet browser, so that “cookies” are blocked.
To parameterize your navigator Internet or to deactivate the cookies by finality
You can configure your browser software as you wish, so that cookies are (a) accepted and stored on your device or (b) rejected.
If your browser software is set to accept cookies on your device, cookies embedded in the pages and content that you have viewed will always be stored on your device.
You can set your browser to accept cookies on your device:
– so that you are offered the possibility of accepting or refusing cookies from time to time, before a cookie is likely to be saved;
– to systematically refuse the recording of cookies in your terminal.
Any settings that you can make on your browser software concerning the acceptance or refusal of cookies will be likely to modify your Internet browsing and your conditions of access to certain services requiring the use of these same cookies.
For example, by refusing certain essential cookies you may no longer be able to place orders on our site.
If you choose to refuse the recording of cookies in your terminal or if you delete the cookies recorded on your terminal, we decline all responsibility.